We are hiring for a Sales Manager to join a leading technology company from software GPS mapping and tracking and satellite navigation equipment. They work in most industries, such as marine, surveying, agriculture and surveillance.
Native or bilingual in local language and fluency in English or Chinese
Our client is a leading software GPS tracking and satellite navigation equipment. They work in most industries, such as marine, surveying, agriculture and surveillance.
Bangkok, Thailand - some remote working possible + travel in Thailand.
To develop sales of their full product range across Thailand, they wish to recruit a Sales Manager. Your role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage direct and indirect business via distributors network & projects strategically to achieve sales targets and maintain cost efficiency
- Make plans to identify, select and support distributors to set up a strong sales network
- Develop relationships with government, educational institutions, associations, and big potential accounts
- Be responsible for following up all sales inquiries, tenders, or projects within budgets and timescales
- Identify market trends to manage products effectively (Forecast demand & plan stock)
- Set objectives and targets for sales staff and distribution network.
- Be able to travel domestically/internationally up to 7-15 days a month
- Report sales activities and relevant market information to the regional sales manager
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Native or bilingual in local language and fluency in English or Chinese
- Educated to degree level - a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in business sales
- Full experience in Government tender operation and learned the whole procedure of government tender
- Accept local trips for 7-15 days a month
- Have Driving License of Thailand
SALARY, WORKING HOURS & BENEFITS
$1,500 - $2,000 per month ( ($19,000 - $24, 000 per year)
Contact: Jonathan Grimes