Why you should choose us as your specialist languages recruitment agency
Here at The Language Business we build careers. We connect candidates with language skills to the best language speaking job opportunities for them.
For nearly 30 years, we have been developing strong partnerships with many of the UK’s leading, international employers from a diversity of industry and business sectors including:
- Sales, Business Development and Account management with languages
- Accounting, Banking and Financial Services with languages
- Administration and Secretarial with languages
- Customer Services and Call Centres with languages
- Marketing, PR and Communications with languages
- eCommerce, Digital and Technology with languages
- Translation, Editing and Localisation with languages
- SEO/PPC and Online Content Management with languages
- IT/Technical support with languages
- Graduate roles with languages
We have in-depth knowledge of the languages recruitment market, and we will be able to introduce you to a wide range of language speaking job opportunities.
Many of our clients work with us exclusively to handle all their language speaking recruitment needs, therefore greatly increasing your chances of gaining multilingual employment.
The recruitment process
Our highly experienced team of language speaking consultants pride themselves on a non-pushy and honest approach to recruitment and to listening and understanding what type of language speaking roles and company you are looking for.
We meet with you face to face whenever possible and we always discuss the company and role with you and gain your permission before sending your CV.
Overall we always want to make sure that you feel you can rely on and trust us to introduce you to companies and roles that match and exceed your expectations.
We will always keep you informed of what’s happening during the recruitment process providing feedback at every stage for you. We are always available to talk to you, ask questions or offer advice to you.
Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8503 7766 to have an initial chat.