We have a new job opportunity for a German speaking Recruitment Consultant to join an international and top performing recruitment consultancy, working with clients in the lucrative business sectors of technology and life sciences across Europe, mostly with Switzerland and Germany.
Location of the job
Central London office (City) - 4 days a week in the London office (Wednesday remote day!) + travel into the DACH speaking countries in Europe when required.
Language requirements for the job
Fluent German and English
Our client is a hugely successful recruitment agency, working in niche business markets (such as Technology, Life Sciences & Pharma , Oil & Gas and Telecoms) across Europe. They have developed fantastic, long term business relationships with global organisations, proving to them an excellent recruitment service that has created strong business relationships over many years.
Job responsibilities of the German speaking Recruitment Consultant
In order to develop and work on their many ongoing recruitment assignments with clients mostly in Switzerland and Germany, they now wish to hire a German speaking Recruitment Consultants. You will focus on the exciting business markets of technology and life sciences and will have the overall responsibility to research and develop your own new clients, work closely with hiring managers on job vacancies and also manage the candidate identification and selection process - the full 360 of recruitment. Your job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates (using job applications, LinkedIn, networking, social media etc.)
- Providing excellent customer service
- Finding the best talent by using Job boards, our CRM and LinkedIn
- Screening candidates over the phone
- Organizing interviews with candidates and checking on their process
- Marketing: Posting your own adverts and managing your own prescence on LinkedIn to attract talent and strength your reputation in your market
- Build a reputation in your market for candidates and clients
- Travel to meet with existing clients and build relationships
- Learn how to bring on board new clients whom you will develop relationships with and understand their hiring requirements
The successful candidate background
- Fluent German - as well as English is essential
- Educated to university degree level - any subject
- Ideally previous recruitment experience
- Have strong, confident communication and inter personal skills - this is a people business!
- Energy enthusiasm and be willing to learn and be guided by experienced managers is essential
- Excellent winning, sales focused mentality is key!
- Be competitive, focused and willing to go the extra mile to achieve your success
- Have a cultural awareness of European business markets and methods
- Be willing to travel once every couple of weeks into the DACH countries, to meet clients or candidates
Salary, benefits and working hours
A negotiable base salary of c£27,000 - £35,000 + excellent commission structure - one of the best in recruitment (OTE c£40-£50,000) , bonus and company benefits (25 days holiday, healthcare and excellent company events). On offer also is:
- Fantastic work culture - No late shifts or Weekends!
- Join a fun and social team!
- Transparent commission structure which allows uncapped earnings
- Ongoing training from management and L&D
- Gym discount to our local gym (2-minute walk from the office including use of the pool)
- Team and company-wide incentives! Summer Holidays and International Christmas Party
- Early Finish Fridays with beer and wine fridge
- Newly renovated open office (4 floors)
- Foosball Table & Ping Pong Table
- Office Dog :-)
To apply please email your CV to us - the job is an immediate start.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.