Superb opportunity for a Finance Director to join an international, specialist communication technology in Amman, Jordan. They have several satellite offices across the world and successfully work in partnership with many leading companies form all business sectors.
Our client is an international, specialist communication technology. They successfully work in partnership with many leading companies from all business sectors.
In order to oversee the financial strategic planning of the company, they wish to hire a Finance Director. The job will typically cover financial evaluation of the company, such as risks, financial analysis, budgets etc. as well as manage all accounting and finance employees (management accountants, auditors etc). The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Direct the management of the monthly closing of the financial systems
- Ensuring that all activities are executed in a timely manner and in accordance with accounting policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Continuous monitoring and assessment of the analytical tools and reports utilized with a focus on systems and process enhancements supporting financial management of the organization
- Organize and communicate accounting policies and procedures as needed
- Ensure that accounting processes and operational functions are designed effectively to meet standard internal controls and are implemented and consistently performed for all related activities.
- Provide leadership and supervision to AP/AR, Project Accounting, and Budgeting and Reporting
- Coordinate the rollout of the ERP system and work closely on improving business capabilities and processes.
- Direct and manage departmental staff through goal setting, guidance, and coaching.
Prioritize and assign departmental goals and projects and provide developmental opportunities.
- Evaluate, design, and develop staff skill sets as required in current and future technology
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality, setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships, driving business results, and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or in a related field.
- Business fluency in Arabic. Excellent English language also
- A Master’s degree in business administration or CPA will be advantageous
- Competency in the following areas: Financial Analysis //Budgeting & Forecasting / Accounting & Reporting / Treasury Management / Taxation / Audit & Compliance Risk Management
- Several years of experience in relevant work experience, including management experience
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, re-engineer processes, prepare an action plan, and manage execution and post-delivery
- Strong attention to detail and passion for digging into processes to better understand them and communicate the big picture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions
- Ability to research and apply applicable accounting guidance
- Passionate about mentoring and effectively develop employees
- Passionate about business excellence and continuous improvement in processes.
Negotiable - c 8,000 JOD / Jordanian dinar (Arabic: دينار أردني; ) / USD $10,000/ $11,000 per month
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.