Superb opportunity to join a world leading manufacturing and technology company from the ATM and banking equipment cash management solutions sector. They successfully work in partnership across the world with the leading banks, payment equipment distribution companies and other international retail partners with their ATM machines and cash equipment.
Our client is a world leading banking technology software and hardware equipment producer for the retail banking and financial services sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continue to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the retail banking sector.
In order to manage and grow their full range of banking hardware product sales for Spain, they wish to recruit a Sales Manager. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Primary focus is on channel management and business development
- Channel management: develop, maintain, and expand relationships with channel partners, for achieving sales, sustainable business growth, premium customer relationship and other business objectives
- Manage potential channel conflict with firm objectives by fostering excellent communication internally and externally
- Business development: closely work with channel partners to meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Deploy, direct, and execute winning sales opportunities; effectively advise customers through consultative selling techniques; manage and update the sales opportunities through CRM
- Analyze customer demands, define project strategies, develop and deliver project proposals based on customer demands
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments and headquarter for the resource assignment and project planning. Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives.
- Manage sales projects and play in a prime control in controlling the selling process, covering sales pitch, POC, UAT, Pilot, and all other sales phases
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Previous experience and knowledge of working with major national Banks and ATM's / cash payment solutions is essential
- Extended experience in direct / channel sales management, customer relationship development & management; Wide and good connection with top managements of banks or other financial institutions is preferred.
- Strong negotiation and aggressive sales skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Negotiable - Annual Base Salary + commission - total c80,000 / 100,000 EURO + Annual Floating Performance Bonus ( It is floating and depends on annual task completion. Up to 2 times of salary (Net ) ) + Sales Commission.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766