ACCOUNT MANAGER - EUROPEAN LANGUAGES USEFUL
Currently working remotely due to COVID-19, the offices are located just outside of South West London (40 minutes by train). The expectation would be to return to the offices, hopefully at some point in the next few years.
Fluent English is essential. Other European languages are an advantage especially Spanish, French or Italian.
Our prestigious client is an award winning global technology company.
As an Account Manager, you will responsible for providing sales support and maintain customer satisfaction with distributors and customers in the various territories.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account management activities, including regular customer calls
- Pro-actively manage and help to develop business whilst supporting the relevant Business Development Managers
- Manage customer accounts by quoting and negotiating prices, processing orders, and estimating and managing deliveries based on knowledge of stock, production and delivery schedules.
- Coordinate where necessary with other departments such as Logistics, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Warehouse, and Marketing.
- Sales analysis to identify trends to help grow the business
- Occasional travel to events overseas
- Fluent English is essential - additional languages are an advantage particularly French, Spanish and Italian
- Previous experience in sales / account management
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Pro-active and the ability to use independent judgement
SALARY AND BENEFITS
£25,000 - £27,000 basic + sales commission of up to 10% of salary (up to £2,700) plus company bonus (typically 15-20% of salary, up to c.£5,400) and fantastic benefits!
This is a full time, permanent role is to start as soon as possible.
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes