We have an exciting new job opportunity for a 1st Line Support Technician to join a very successful eCommerce company with an extensive, specialist product range that is available on all digital shopping platforms across the world.
Language requirements for the job
Fluency in English is essential
Location of the job
Harlow, Essex ( 30 minutes NE of London). 4 days a week in the office, 1 day remote (after probation). YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN CAR/TRANSPORT TO TRAVEL TO THE OFFICE - ESSENTIAL
Our client is a very well established successful eCommerce company with an extensive, specialist product range that is available on all digital shopping platforms (Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping etc) across the world.
Job responsibilities of the 1st Line Support Technician
As a 1st Line Support Technician, you will be responsible for helping to maintain and support the continuously growing company’s network and IT infrastructure. Your role will encompass troubleshooting and diagnosing computer hardware and software issues, assisting employees with IT-related problems, Windows & MAC support, and printer support.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing 1st line support to all users
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT support and responding to incidents and requests logged in the company Helpdesk System
- Prioritising incidents and requests and assigning to other team members if required
- Monitoring & troubleshooting PC and server problems
- Desktop support for Windows and MAC OS clients
- Mitel Contact Centre and VoIP telephony support
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting printer issues
- Providing technical support to our Warehouse/Dispatch operations
- Supporting company Wi-Fi and wireless barcode scanners
- Installing, configuring & maintaining software and hardware components
- Security patching and monitoring our central cyber security system
- Supporting & maintaining Microsoft 365
- Maintaining asset inventory
- Producing and keeping up-to-date documentation of I.T. Systems.
The successful candidate background
- Experience in a technical support role
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft Office applications
- Windows 10 & 11 endpoints
- MAC endpoints
- Active Directory administration
- Excellent customer service
- Understanding and awareness of Cyber Security fundamentals
- Any experience or knowledge of the following advantage but NOT essential: Windows Server / VMware / Veeam Backup & Replication / Wi-Fi configuration & management
- YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN CAR/TRANSPORT TO TRAVEL TO THE OFFICE - ESSENTIAL
Salary, benefits and working hours
Starting £22,000 - £25,000. Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5.00pm with some Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays, and flexible working hours during our peak periods. You will also be included in the company 'out of hours' emergency on-call rotas, so it is essential that you have your own transport and can reach the Harlow offices within 40 minutes
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, please apply and forward a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
Mobile: 07902 635305