Why we should be your recruitment partner
- We understand the importance and value of recruiting the best multilingual talent to join your business.
- Our focus is on QUALITY rather than quantity. We only shortlist those candidates who match your job description and person specification. This means we may well only send you a few select CVs, but we would rather do that than waste your time and send you lots of CVs of candidates who are not right!
- We know you need to recruit the highest calibre candidates as quickly as possible which is we expertly manage the recruitment process from start to finish for you.
- We have been recruiting multilingual talent for almost 30 years – this makes us specialists at what we do
- Our consultants have extensive experience in multilingual recruitment. We all speak at least two languages fluently and have lived and worked abroad giving us an excellent insight into business and cultural nuances.
- We are members of the REC (www.rec.com) – this keeps us up to date with the latest legislation and best recruitment practice
Areas of expertise
We have unrivalled access to the best multilingual business talent, excelling in a wide variety of sectors including:
- Sales and Account management
- Accounting, Banking and Financial Services
- Administration and Secretarial
- Customer Services and Call Centres
- Marketing, PR and Communications
- Ecommerce, Digital and Technology
- Translation, Editing and Localisation
- SEO/PPC and Online Content Management
- IT/Technical support
- Graduate roles
The Recruitment Process
At The Language Business we are your recruitment partner from the moment you place a vacancy with us right up until the day the candidate begins their employment with you. We pride ourselves on having developed and maintained excellent relationships with our clients so that we know exactly what you need now and in the future.
Many of our clients choose to work with us exclusively, trusting us to get it right the first time.
We thoroughly interview every one of our candidates and always gain their permission before sending their CV to you.
We can assess any language that you would like us to as well and we always provide a detailed written summary of the candidate’s skills and experience.
For more information or to place a vacancy with us, please click on the link above or contact Lisa Grimes
(direct line 020 3972 0672) or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to working with you!