Translation Technology Process Coordinator . Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading translation & languages services company and work as part of their dynamic and progressive language technology team to produce the highest level of language technology for their client translation and language projects.
Fluent English is essential. Fluency in any other language or a passion for languages is an advantage but not essential
Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - This role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (approx. June 2021)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a highly progressive and world leading translation and languages services company.
To join their language technology team, they wish to recruit a Technology Process Coordinator. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Review and assessment of the technology suitability for prospective client projects
- Providing support to other departments on all aspects of technology in the production process
- Assessment of suitable technology tools for current and prospective clients
- File preparation and creation of translation work packages
- Problem solving and technical troubleshooting
- Preparation and provision of information for use by other departments
- Identify similarities with client orders against translation memory and archive databases
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Knowledge of or fluency in any other language or a passion for languages is an advantage but not essential
- Positive approach to new technologies
- Adaptable and organized approach with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Meticulous eye for detail and ability to maintain high levels of quality in all work
- Experience of CAT tools (particularly TRADOS Studios) is an advantage but not essential
£23,250 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), a day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, reduced gym membership, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme etc.
**Please note, this role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (probably June/July 2021)
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.