Translation Project Manager. Excellent opportunity to join an international multiple award winning media agency on a 12 month contract.
Fully remote option is available - office hub locations in London, Manchester or Milton Keynes are available if you would prefer to work on site.
Fluent English is essential. Fluency in other languages is a strong preference
£25,000 - £35,000 FTC
Our client is a world leading, multiple award winning advertising and media production (digital and non-digital) agency, working with many of the world’s most recognised brands and companies.
To join them on a 12 month fixed term contract, they wish to recruit a Translation Project Manager. The role will focus on mostly their Marcoms accounts and will own both project delivery as well as the client relationship. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Own overall responsibility for clients and full project lifecycle including: quoting, execution, planning, account development, and continuous improvement
- Close collaboration with other team members in different time zones, making resource decisions based on client needs and budget.
- Identify client needs/opportunities that might not be apparent from an individual project scope or workstream
- Manage and help craft the team’s business plan and P&L
- Meet/exceed revenue and margin targets on the above
- Meet and exceed targets and client expectations for quality and service as applicable and defined, or reasonably inferred resources, traffic efficiently, manage review, feedback, delivery, and follow‐up
- Respond to client feedback efficiently and professionally
- Cultivate existing client relationships, turning account from “satisfied” to “highly satisfied”
- Act on potential leads for growth within an existing client relationship
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency in other extra languages is a strong preference
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- Project / account management experience at a translation agency
- Client-facing experience while handling complex projects
- Proven experience handling print and digital projects
- Ability to work with a team, locally and remotely
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency with CAT tools and workflow tools
£25,000 - £35,000 (12 month FTC)
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV to us or contact Jonathan Grimes.