Translation Project Manager £23,000. Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading translation organisations as a Project Manager, working on major client accounts and ensuring full client operations.
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire / NW London area (20 minutes by direct train from central London)
SALARY & BENEFITS
£23,000. Excellent benefits include: 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), 3% contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme
Our client is one of the world's most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world. The offer an excellent and professional work environment, with industry leading training and true career progression opportunities.
To join their international translation production department, they wish to recruit a Translation Project Manager. Working mostly with technology clients, your role as Translation Project Manager will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Processing of received client translation orders and managing the order time frame
- Liaison with Language Engineering department to ensure translation is processed efficiently
- Liaison between translator and client to resolve any queries that may arise during translation
- Issuing instructions to Invoicing Department
- Distribution of work to in-house and external translators
- Providing advice and guidance to translators and production staff
CANDIDATE PROFILE & SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of another language would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work under pressure and experience of workload prioritisation
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
To be considered for this opportunity as Translation Project Manager and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes