Translation Project Coordinator, £23,250! Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading translation organisations as a Translation Project Coordinator and work on major client projects across the world.
English. Language skills also in either French, Italian, German or Spanish is an advantage but not essential
Our client is one of the worlds most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world.
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire / NW London area (20 minutes by direct train from central London)
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a Translation Project Coordinator. Your role as Translation Project Coordinator will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating and overseeing all stages of translation projects (receipt of request from client, price and delivery schedule quotation)
- Preparation of internal paperwork ( interpreting client’s instructions into a format understandable by all staff)
- Liaising with in-house translation staff, checking and production departments, to arrange translations and ensure that deadlines are met
- Invoicing instructions to Invoicing Department Day-to-day communication with clients
- Confirm order completion to clients and any and ad hoc duties required
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Language skills also in either French, Italian, German or Spanish is an advantage but not essential
- Ideally be educated to university degree level
- Ideally some previous administration experience
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise the workload
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
SALARY & BENEFITS
£23,250. Excellent benefits include: 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), 3% contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Translation Project Coordinator and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes