We are hiring for Translation Project Coordinators to join one of the world's largest translation and languages service providers (LSP). You will be working with major client projects across the world.
Fluency in English is essential. Fluent in a 2nd language, such as German, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian languages is an advantage
Our client is one of the worlds most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world.
Office is based in Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - Hybrid working available upon completion of the probation period which is likely to last for about 3 months, after which they will be able to opt for hybrid working (3 days in office + 2 days home). During probation, the job will be 100% office based, 5 days a week.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a Translation Project Coordinator. The role will cover the validation process of translations through from beginning to end, ensuring deadlines and country-specific requirements are met. This is a highly administrative role where accuracy and efficiency are paramount, and where a good understanding of European Patent filing formalities will be developed.Your role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Interpretation of client requirements to input validation orders on to the workflow management system
- Preparation and sending of formal confirmation of validation orders and required filing documentation to clients
- Coordination of validation orders with filing agents and patent offices
- Monitoring of formalities deadlines
- Swift resolution of issues arising throughout the validation process
- Assistance with validation queries from customers and internal teams
- Co-operation with other internal teams to ensure successful validations and excellent customer service.
- Provision of instructions to ensure timely and accurate invoicing of completed work
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. German, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian languages an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and experience of workload prioritisation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
SALARY, WORKING HOURS & BENEFITS
£23,750 per annum. Benefits: 22 days’ paid annual leave (rising with length of service), an additional day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, online discount platform, contributory pension scheme, SAYE scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week (hybrid working available)
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Translation Project Coordinator and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes