Translation Project Coordinator -German, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian speaking , £23,250! Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading translation organisations as a Translation Project Coordinator and work on major client projects across the world.
German, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian languages an advantage , as well as English.
Our client is one of the worlds most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world.
Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - This role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (approx. Sept. 2021)
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a Translation Project Coordinator. Your role as Translation Project Coordinator will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating and overseeing all stages of translation projects (receipt of request from client, price and delivery schedule quotation)
- Interpretation of client requirements to create internal instructions for colleagues at all stages of the process as well as orders to suppliers
- Understanding and correct use of the management system to ensure correct, cost-efficient and timely delivery of each project
- Liaison with internal language technology team to ensure most efficient use of translation technology
- Co-operation with Customer Care Team and Sales support team to ensure excellent customer service
- Swift resolution of issues arising throughout the translation process
- Understanding of and adherence to the relevant patent processes and timelines
- Provision of instructions to ensure timely and accurate invoicing of completed work Skills and Experience
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. German, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian languages an advantage
- Ideally some previous administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
SALARY & BENEFITS
£23,250. Excellent benefits include: 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), 3% contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Translation Project Coordinator and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes