Excellent opportunity for a Transcreation Project Manager to join an international, multiple award winning global production agency. They work as strategic partners with clients in exciting business sector, offering best-in-class technology and teams of producers, linguists, designers and technologists based around the world.
Fully remote option is available - office hub locations in London, Manchester or Milton Keynes are available if you would prefer to work on site.
Fluent English is essential. Fluency in 1 or more other languages is a strong preference
Our client is a world leading, multiple award winning advertising and media production (digital and non-digital) agency, working with many of the world’s most recognised brands and companies.
To join them, initially on a 6-12 month fixed term contract (possibility also of permanent job available), they wish to recruit a Transcreation Project Manager. The role will be fully remote and you will be responsible for a variety of fast-moving Marcom accounts - you will own both project delivery as well as the client relationship. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Own overall responsibility for clients and full project lifecycle including: quoting, execution, planning, account development, and continuous improvement
- Close collaboration with other team members in different time zones, making resource decisions based on client needs and budget.
- Identify client needs/opportunities that might not be apparent from an individual project scope or workstream
- Manage and help craft the team’s business plan and P&L
- Meet/exceed revenue and margin targets on the above
- Meet and exceed targets and client expectations for quality and service as applicable and defined, or reasonably inferred resources, traffic efficiently, manage review, feedback, delivery, and follow‐up
- Respond to client feedback efficiently and professionally
- Cultivate existing client relationships, turning account from “satisfied” to “highly satisfied”
- Act on potential leads for growth within an existing client relationship
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency in other extra languages is a strong preference and will help your application!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- Project / account management experience at a transcreation agency/ad agency / integrated production agency
- Client-facing experience while handling complex projects
- Expert knowledge of the translation/transcreation process in the context of marketing/advertising
- Proven experience handling print and digital projects
- Ability to work with, and manage a team, locally and remotely
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skill
£40,000 (6-12 month FTC, possible permanent job opportunity also)
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV to us.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.