NEW JOB! Trainee Recruitment Consultant with languages. Fantastic opportunity to take your first step into recent with a well respected and established recruitment agency from the financial services and technology sectors. Working as part of an international team, you will be exposed to the full role of a Recruitment Consultant and grow your career with the company alongside highly skilled and experienced recruitment colleagues.
LOCATION: Remote/Work from home for now - office based in central London
LANGUAGES: Fluent English is essential + also fluency in any other language, ideally French, German, Spanish or Italian but ALL languages will be considered.
SALARY: Base salary is negotiable, but in the range of £21,000 - £23,000 to start + excellent commission structure (one of the best in the recruitment sector, OTE c£35/£40,000 uncapped) , bonus and company benefits.
Our client is a hugely successful recruitment agency, working in key niche markets (Financial Services, Tech, Fintech) across Europe and in partnership with some fantastic, global organisations, proving to them an excellent recruitment service that has created strong business relationships over many years.
They now wish to hire a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work as part of their recruitment business activity across Europe and develop into a proven, experienced and successful Consultant. Your job will typically cover, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Proactive candidate sourcing via various talent attraction methods
- Business development to win new clients and develop new business relationships
- Ongoing account management with existing clients
- Proactive sales and negotiation
- Co-ordination of the whole, 360 recruitment process from start to finish
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent English is essential + also fluency in any other language, ideally French, German, Spanish or Italian but ALL languages will be considered.
- Ideally educated to university level
- No previous recruitment or sales/work experience is essential - full training is given
- Have a very determined, ambitious and target focused attitude and the will to win and succeed
- Be competitive in the work place
- Strong, all round communication skills for work with both clients and candidates
SALARY: A negotiable base salary of c £21,000 - £23,000 + excellent commission structure - one of the best in recruitment (OTE c £35/£40,000) , bonus and company benefits (25 days holiday, healthcare and excellent company events).
This role will start remotely but will move back to the central London office in the new future, probably 3 days a week office/2 days work form home.
To apply please email your CV.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.