We are hiring for a Team Administrator to join one of the world's largest translation and languages service providers (LSP). You will be working with major client translation projects across the world.
Fluency in English is essential
Our client is one of the worlds most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world.
Office is based in Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - Hybrid working available upon completion of the probation period which is likely to last for about 3 months, after which they will be able to opt for hybrid working (3 days in office + 2 days home). During probation, the job will be 100% office based, 5 days a week.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a Team Administrator. The role will be to support the department with a variety of admin and project management-related duties.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Generation of project-specific reporting documentation within the Workflow Management System(s)
- Cross-reference of invoices and documents against client requirements to ensure client satisfaction
- Final quality control of documents before release to clients
- Maintenance of records within the Workflow Management System(s)
- Monitoring of the departments’ shared mailbox.
- Recording and reporting of overdue European Patent annuity reminders and lapses.
- Work directly with the Operations teams to meet client requests
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel in particular)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Understanding of urgency and escalation procedure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience in administration is advantageous but not essential.
SALARY, WORKING HOURS & BENEFITS
£21,250 per annum. Benefits: 22 days’ paid annual leave (rising with length of service), an additional day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, online discount platform, contributory pension scheme, SAYE scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week (hybrid working available). In-depth training will be provided on-the-job by an experienced team and departmental managers.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes