We have a superb new job opportunity for an experienced Talent & Brand Partnerships Manager to join a leading agency and work with one of their flagship, luxury global brands. You will be working on a regular basis with well known and exciting high-profile individuals from the world of entertainment, automotive, design and sport on key brand campaigns as well as managing post event influencing and social media production.
London office available or Remote working available
Fluent in English is essential
Our client is globally recognised sports, personality and brand management company, working globally with some of the world's leading brands and high-profile individuals from the world of entertainment and sport and lifestyles.
In order to manage all day-to-day contact for a major client from the luxury car sector, they wish to recruit a Brand Partnerships & Ambassador Manager. You will work on their fast evolving brand ambassador programme, consisting of high-profile individuals from the world of entertainment, automotive, design and sport along with their agents, building strong social, digital and experiential campaigns. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day lead on talent programme for key clients
- Take lead on proactive client communications, in particular status meetings, partner management, project management, and pro-active value-add advisory
- Regularly research and source partners/influencers and maintain a database of online and offline contacts.
- Highlight, report and present quarterly talent usage, social media statistics and tracking verses KPIs.
- Research and present partnership proposals internally to the team
- Understanding of the social media landscape and be engaged with the right talent for the brand through social media channels
- Lead development of all strategic deliverables (presentations, memos, etc.) to advise clients and partners on recommendations
- Manage client and partner relationships to ensure the client is fully leveraging all benefits and assets
- Develop and cultivate relationships with clients, partners, as well as agency teams and third parties.
- Build relationships with clients to encourage new talent options to strengthen portfolio
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent business English is essential
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level
- Experience of managing talent / celebrities, influencers and social media campaigns
- Relevant experience of direct social / talent / partnership agency and/or client side.
- Proven experience in account and project management
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel for deck development and budget management.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Confidence in managing Top tier talent and their agents
- Effective contract negotiation skills and familiarity with contractual language.
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible enough to manage various internal and external stakeholders.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£32,000 - £35,000 and benefits. The role offers a superb career path the develop and further your profession in working with brand ambassadors and the top tier talent industry!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes