NEW JOB! Swedish speaking Inside Sales Representative. Fantastic opportunity to join an international company in Belfast and work with their main clients on developing new business sales in the Swedish speaking business sales markets.
Swedish AND English
Belfast, Northern Ireland. Office based (no remote/home working)
Based in the modern, tech centre of Belfast, our client is a very successful, international technology and customer services company, working with a wide range of some of the worlds largest companies.
In order to develop new sales for one of their major clients in Sweden, they wish to recruit a Swedish speaking Inside Sales Representative. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Make outbound business sales telephone calls to potential new clients to interest them in your products
- Develop business sales through developing new business, onboarding and maintaining customer relationships
- Generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities and drive pipeline
- New account follow-up, develop and regular call cycle
- Try to talk to decision maker by utilizing the influencers and users to help close the business
- Complete the required activity levels daily
- Fluency in Swedish AND English is essential
- Previous business, telephone based sales experience is essential
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi- task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrate a high level of sales energy and enthusiasm
- Be motivated by targets and be focused on achieving targets and helping grow business
- Ability to understand business environments and business challenges
SALARY & WORKING HOURS
Basic salary of £11.15 per hour / £23,000 + commission. 40 hour week, Monday - Friday
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY AS SWEDISH SPEAKING INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE PLEASE APPLY NOW AND EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
RECRUITER CONTACT: JONATHAN GRIMES