Spanish speaking Translation Proofreader. Fantastic opportunity for a graduate in English / Spanish languages to join a world leading translation company on the production of their global translations.
Spanish to mother tongue standard + fluent English
Office is based in Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - Hybrid working available upon completion of the 12 week probation period - after which they will be able to opt for hybrid working (3 days in office + 2 days home). During probation, the job will be 100% office based, 5 days a week.
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join the international translation department, they wish to recruit a Spanish speaking Translation Proofreader. Your role as Spanish speaking Translation Proofreader will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Word-by-word checking of translations prepared by technical staff from English INTO Spanish
- Adapting existing translations to conform to new versions of documents
- General office work relating to the finishing and dispatch of translations
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Spanish to mother tongue standard as well as fluent English
- Educated to degree/university level in a languages discipline
- Have an ability to work quickly and proof read
- Experience of TRADOS is an advantage but not essential
£24,250 + benefits ( 22 days holiday, Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme an additional day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, online discount platform, contributory pension scheme, SAYE scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme and a free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station)
To be considered for this opportunity as a Spanish speaking Translation Proofreader please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.