Spanish speaking Translation Proofreader. Fantastic opportunity for a Spanish & English languages university graduate to join a world leading translation company on the production of their global translations.
Spanish to mother tongue standard + fluent English, and ideally French
The office location is a GERRARDS CROSS, a town 20 minutes north west of central London.
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join the international translation department, they wish to recruit a Spanish speaking Translation Proofreader. Your role as Spanish speaking Translator Proofreader will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Word-by-word checking of translations prepared by technical staff from English, and also ideally French, INTO Spanish
- Adapting existing translations to conform to new versions of documents
- General office work relating to the finishing and dispatch of translations
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Spanish to mother tongue standard as well as fluent English, and ideally also French
- Educated to degree/university level in a languages discipline
- Have an ability to work quickly and proof read
- Experience of TRADOS is an advantage but not essential
£23,750 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme)
To be considered for this opportunity as a Spanish & English speaking Translation Proofreader please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.