We're hiring for a Spanish speaking Human Resources Advisor to join a global retail and leisure company. In this fantastic opportunity you will and give full human resources support all of their employees in the Spain.
Location of the job
Hybrid. 1 day per week in the head office in Oxfordshire, 4 days a week remote
Language requirements for the job
Fluent Spanish and English is essential.
With offices and business retail operations in most countries in Europe, our client is a leading global name and brand in luxury retail and leisure services.
Job responsibilities of the Spanish speaking Human Resources Advisor
In order to give full Human Resources (HR) support to all of their employees in Spain, they wish to hire a Spanish speaking Human Resources Advisor.
Your job will typically cover the following daily responsibilities:
- Providing HR administrative support and recruitment process for the office in Spain including liaising with applicants and hiring managers, reference checking and psychometric testing as required
- Support payroll, benefits & pensions administration, provide Learning & Development administration, Performance management admin, Compensation and Benefits admin
- Manage critical administrative tasks within the end-to-end recruitment process
- Take full ownership and responsibility of pan-European People administrative and transactional services (including Monthly payroll input, benefits & pensions administration, involving third-party suppliers and government bodies etc.)
- Prepare and issue all relevant correspondence to employees (e.g. contracts, change of role, promotions, references, mortgage letters, employee relations matters etc.)
- Manage critical administrative tasks within the end-to-end leavers process
- Analyse and manage complex employee and line manager requests. Advise on and propose best practice solutions
- Act as an ambassador for and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Promote and nurture effective communication and working relationships with all People Directors, People Business Partners, Centres of Excellence and People Services Subject Matter Experts
- Participate in implementation projects and take on ad-hoc duties as required from time to time
- Other duties as required from time to time
The successful candidate background
- Fluency in both Spanish and English is essential
- Experience and knowledge of HR Advisory/ HR Administrator / People Services / HR Shared Service Centre, Payroll, Benefits administration experience from working in Spain or a company with employee activities in Spain is essential
- Keen interest in working in the People / HR, Payroll
- Knowledge of People / HR systems is an advantage (Service Now, SuccessFactors, ADP) relating to Spain
- Knowledge of European employment law is an advantage
- Demonstrates service-oriented, responsive and continuous improvement minds
- Efficiently multi-tasks in a highly pressurised environment with great attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
£33,600 . Benefits (25 days of annual leave (plus UK Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. Above industry average life assurance cover, income protection, pension, personal travel insurance, dental and eyecare, private healthcare, access to a virtual GP app, Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme and flu vaccinations!
To apply for this exciting opportunity to make a real difference in European human resources, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes