We have a superb new job opportunity for a Spanish speaking Credit Controller to join a world leading export company in the luxury goods sector.
Fluency in Spanish is essential
Our client is a leading global export company offering a wide range of prestigious products in the luxury goods sector.
As the Spanish speaking Credit Controller, you will be joining a well established and friendly international team and will be responsible for as cash posting and credit control for Spanish speaking customers in the Spanish speaking countries.
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Liaising with customers to ensure timely and efficient collection of outstanding debt by email, telephone calls and statements
- Analyse cash receipts and post payments to the appropriate customer accounts
- Credit checking new and existing customers
- Liaising with other departments within the company
- Fluency in both Spanish and English is essential
- Previous experience in credit control, accounts or finance is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Highly customer focused; good customer service skills
- Effective organisational and planning skills, able to plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Starting salary of c. £28,000 depending on experience plus benefits
This role is to start as soon as possible so please apply now!
Contact: Lisa Grimes