NEW JOB! Spanish speaking Contract Law Analyst. Fantastic opportunity to join a global leading science company with a remit to manage and coordinate all activity with their Spanish speaking clients and suppliers focusing on trading terms and business contract law.
Remote - Work from home then office based from the Summer 2021 (Office is in Cambridge, United Kingdom. 1 hour by train from central London)
Spanish and English
Our client is part of a global company in the field of science and research, working with a range of clients from across the world.
In order to work with their Spanish speaking clients and suppliers, with issues relating to contracts, tenders, trade and contract law, they wish to recruit a Spanish speaking Contract Law Analyst. Working as part of an international team, your role will be to assist with the reviewing, advising and negotiation of contractual business terms and conditions for all company purchases relating to supply of products. The position will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on agreements for the sale of all products with clients in Spain
- Reviewing tender documentation and submission of tender responses
- Drafting, advising on and negotiating contracts with the key customers in Spain
- Facilitating a business partner relationship with internal stakeholders
- Working closely with other departments (Sales, Sales Administration, Customer Services, Inside Sales, Business Development, Finance, Marketing) to effectively address identified issues and concerns
- Attending forecast calls for Spain
- Assisting with the provision of training to relevant internal stakeholders with regard to the contracts process
- Ensuring contracts are approved, and documentation is executed in accordance with policies and procedures and relevant details are recorded in Salesforce.
- Supporting with related commercial legal matters within the jurisdictions in which you are working
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluency in Spanish and English is essential with additional European languages highly desirable
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Law, Business, European languages or related fields
- Knowledge of contract law
- Experience in reviewing and drafting commercial contracts
- Experience with SalesForce, or other CRM systems
- Familiarity with the procurement process, which public institutions are required to adhere to, and the overall tender process
- Ability to quickly grasp business objectives and handle multiple matters simultaneously
- A strong service orientation, work ethic and positive can-do attitude
- Strong organisational and drafting skills, with keen attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and to deal effectively with a broad range of personalities and cultures
SALARY & BENEFITS
£35,000 + superb benefits (pension, flexible work hours, family leave, holiday, sick leave etc.).
NB: This job will start as a remote, work from home job (equipment provided) and will eventually locate to the head office in Cambridge which is accessible by excellent public transport links.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes