We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Spanish speaking Account Executive to join a world leading sports brand and company from the golf sector.
South West London
LANGUAGES: Fluency in Spanish and English is essential
Our client is a world leading and one of the most prestigious and popular global brands in the golf sector.
As a Spanish speaking Account Executive, you will be joining a very friendly international team and be responsible whilst providing the highest level of customer service to all Spanish speaking business retailers and golf shops at the golf courses in Spain.
Working from COVID secure offices just outside South West London, you will benefit from an excellent training programme and your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accounts of existing customers and developing relationships
- Working within a team to offer the best level of service to Spanish speaking business customers
- Proactively up-sell and cross-sell during customer calls
- Building a rapport with customers to understand their business needs
- Accurately input orders and update reports
- Fluency in Spanish is essential
- Previous experience in a customer service or administration role is preferred but not essential as FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN!
- An interest in sport is a strong advantage!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Basic salary of £26,000 + commission of at least £2,000 and great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday plus birthday holiday and 8 days bank holidays
- FREE OWN USE SET OF GOLF CLUBS!!
- Private Medical Insurance (eligible after 6 months service)
- Healthcare Cash Plan for (eligible after 6 months service)
- Life Insurance (automatic cover 3 x base salary - eligible after 6 months service)
- Pension (salary sacrifice scheme - up to 6% match of employee contributions plus majority of company NI savings)
- Staff Discount
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Interest Free Leisure Loan to up to £600 (eligible after 6 months service)
Contact: Lisa Grimes