We have an excellent new job opportunity for either a Spanish OR Italian speaking PR & Digital Communications Manager to join one of the world's leading video gaming and home entertainment production companies. You will have the responsibility for the full digital and non-digital PR communications strategy for their full range of franchise games and associated titles for the EMEA gaming markets.
Fluent in either Spanish or Italian is essential
London. Hybrid working is possible also.
Our client is a world leading video gaming and home entertainment production company. They have produced some of the world's most famous video games titles across the world and continue to innovate new games and products into the home entertainment gaming market.
In order to manage and implement their full communications strategy for games launches for Spain and Italy, your role is directly responsible for owning and delivering all Franchise and Corporate communication work within these territories. As an experienced Communications Manager, you will thrive in an energetic team environment and will be highly organised and able to inspire and lead your team to achieve their goals.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the planning and execution of the Company’s PR Comms initiatives for key video games brand franchises in the local market
- Collaborate with EMEA Comms & Influencer Management teams, work closely with the Territory Marketing Teams to ensure PR plans are well integrated into overall Marketing execution
- Generate and deliver creative ideas (working with local PR agency where necessary) with mainstream and specialist media which drive enhanced editorial content and coverage over and above the “basic” first look, preview, review features.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the local press and with additional key media partners where relevant to the products.
- Respond in a timely fashion to incoming queries from media (when required).
- Coordinate directly with local market gaming influencers, celebrity gamers, streamers, creators, celebrity ambassadors and business managers or agents to build and execute key influencer high-impact programs.
- Provide strategic input to launch, momentum and community relations. Help craft our narrative message, including talking points, messaging.
- Support tours, live event executions, trade show activations, partner promotions and competitions as well as other opportunities to share our games to connect with Influencers and local media outlets (televisions stations, online tv streaming stations etc).
- Provide inputs for reporting across streaming networks, creator platforms, specialist and mainstream media; including analyzing key performance data, industry trends and emerging opportunities.
- Manage PR agencies to support internal teams. Distribute assets and information on products.
- Collaborate with Communications Director to support any Corporate initiatives or issues, in territory
- Responsible for local PR budget (TBD).
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Fluent in either Spanish OR Italian , both written and spoken, is essential
- Educated to university degree level (preferred)
- Experience in Communications Management with Press and Creators, ideally for an Entertainment brand
- Experience of working with local markets media outlets (TV stations, online streaming platforms, social media live streaming programmes etc)
- Experience and knowledge of local market gaming influencers, brand ambassadors, celebrity gamers etc.
- Outstanding organisational and planning abilities - shown to prioritise work and deliver on time.
- Awareness of business planning and consumer orientation (targeting, segmentation, media trends).
- Clear self-motivation with a history of exceeding performance standards.
- Excellent interpersonal partner management skills, with experience of building productive relationships
- A willingness to travel should it be required in role
- A confident and proactive, personality with team spirit
- Be able to work autonomously when required, all with a great sense of humour.
- A passion for gaming and entertainment is an absolute must.
SALARY & BENEFITS
£60,000 - £68,000 + car allowance (£6,500), annual bonus of c15% and more superb benefits.
To apply for this opportunity to join a true world leader in video gaming production and home entertainment, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact for further details: Jonathan Grimes