We have an excellent new job opportunity for either a Spanish OR Italian speaking Marketing Specialist to join one of the world's leading video gaming and home entertainment production companies. You will have the responsibility to support and contribute towards the delivery of territory marketing activations across the EMEA markets, with focus on Spain and Italy as required.
Fluent in either Spanish or Italian is essential
London. Hybrid working is possible also.
Our client is a world leading video gaming and home entertainment production company. They have produced some of the world's most famous video games titles across the world and continue to innovate new games and products into the home entertainment gaming market.
As EMEA Territory Marketing Specialist (Spain/Italy), you will be supporting and contributing towards the delivery of territory marketing campaigns (mostly digital) across the EMEA markets, with focus on Spain and Italy as required. You will thrive in an energetic team environment and will be highly organised and able to inspire and lead your team to achieve their goals.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Working with the territory marketing team to support, and contribute towards the key areas of territory marketing activation responsibility:
- Local key beat campaign planning, local 3rd party brand partnerships, local 1st party console marketing planning, local media planning and local consumer event planning to deliver high-value activations that connect and resonate with local audiences.
- Identify areas of local market opportunity across all games franchises, encompassing both new release and live services, that will drive player and revenue growth.
- Provide effective local market insight and knowledge (including flagging legal requirements) to ensure due consideration within both game and global marketing planning.
- Support marketing asset localization and delivery of local initiatives to support global campaigns, where required. e.g. local social content.
- Co-ordinate and evangelise local key beat plans with wider internal stakeholders, working with relevant cross-functional teams.
- Foster a close working partnership with the territory communications team to drive effective cross-functional local collaboration.
- Management of territory marketing budgets for specific functional areas, as required.
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Fluent in either Spanish OR Italian , both written and spoken, is essential
- Educated to university degree level (preferred)
- Relevant regular experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment, preferably in the gaming or entertainment industry.
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects requiring strong project management skills, attention to detail, accountability
- Ability to build productive relationships by using your excellent written and verbal skills along with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Able to manipulate data from various sources – MS Office expertise is a must - to prepare reports, modelling, forecasting and franchise performance updates
- Ideally has knowledge of the gaming industry (trends / media / influencers)
- Passion for marketing and creativity a must
- Organized, with strong attention to detail, seeking to deliver all tasks to the highest standard.
- Ability to build productive relationships by using your excellent written and verbal skills along with strong stakeholder management skills
- A passion for gaming and entertainment is an absolute must.
SALARY & BENEFITS
£40,000 - £45,000, annual bonus of c15% and more superb benefits.
To apply for this opportunity to join a true world leader in video gaming production and home entertainment, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact for further details: Jonathan Grimes