Spanish & French speaking Graduate Translation Proofreader. Fantastic opportunity for a French and Spanish languages university graduate to join a world leading translation company on the production of their global translations.
Spanish to mother tongue standard + fluent French and English is essential
Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - This role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so.
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join the international translation department, they wish to recruit a Spanish, English & French speaking Graduate Translation Proofreader.
Your role as Spanish, English & French speaking Translator Proofreader will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Word-by-word checking of translations prepared by technical staff from French and English INTO Spanish
- Adapting existing translations to conform to new versions of documents
- General office work relating to the finishing and dispatch of translations
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Spanish to mother tongue standard as well as fluent French AND English
- Educated to degree/university level in a French / Spanish / English languages discipline
- Have an ability to work quickly and proof read
- Experience of TRADOS is an advantage but not essential
£23,750 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme)
**Please note, this role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so.
To be considered for this opportunity as a Spanish, English & French speaking Graduate Translation Proofreader please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.