Spanish speaking Marketing Executive (plus intermediate Italian).
Excellent opportunity to join a world leading technology company and implement their marketing strategies across Spain, Italy and Portugal.
LANGUAGES: Fluent English and Spanish is essential plus intermediate Italian
LOCATION: South West of London area (40 minutes from London Waterloo) - some remote working likely to be possible
Our client is a true global leader going from strength to strength within the technology industry.
You will be responsible for planning and executing strategies and campaigns with distribution partners across Spain, Italy and Portugal. Working with both direct and indirect accounts, your role will typically cover the following job responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of channel marketing activities across the specified regions
- Management of regional channel marketing budget and liaison with country managers
- Participation in the development and delivery of projects as directed, ensuring representation of local needs
- Proactively engage with regional channel partners to drive marketing activity
- Communication of marketing information to channel partners
- Participation in channel events, promotions and other campaigns with other members of the European marketing team
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent Spanish and English is essential plus an intermediate level of Italian
- Previous general marketing experience is a strong preference
- Channel Marketing experience is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
- Background in the IT industry is an advantage
£26,000-£28,000 + bonus (typically 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW and send your CV
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes