Software Engineer. Excellent opportunity to join a world leading technology company for the financial services sector and retail banking, developing a range of equipment (ATM, Cash systems and payment solutions terminals). Their business continues to grow successfully across the world and keep the business established as a leader in business financial services.
Our client is a world leading hardware development company in the ATM & Payment solutions sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continues to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the financial services and banking sector.
In order to support ATM users (banks) with operations and maintenance services in Vietnam, they wish to recruit a Software Engineer. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and customize the software as per the client’s needs
- Support and implementation of customer certifications/pilot projects.
- Resolve any customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Gather technical requirements from customers and translate into gap analysis documentation and work orders.
- Work directly with HQ staff in engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and administration to prepare/present the software demonstration and resolve problems
- Document all technical inquiries for sharing with HQ engineers and project manager
- Participate in testing the new-released software products
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Excellent communication skills both in English
- University/College degree or above, major in electronics engineering, Software engineering, etc.;
- Experience in Microsoft Windows JAVA/C++/C# programming under .NET environment
- Experience in providing technical support to software customers is preferred. Experience of banking technology is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Negotiable + excellent package benefits and annual bonus targets
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766