Social Media Specialist - EMEA region. Fantastic opportunity to join a cutting-edge digital marketing team within a global and hugely successful technology company.
Fluent English is essential. Fluency in ANY 2ND languages, ideally either German, French or Arabic but all languages considered would be an advantage but is not essential
LOCATION: Remote working currently due to COVID-19 then based in EMEA Head Office in the South West of London area (40 minutes from London Waterloo)
Our global client is an innovative and true market leader within the technology industry.
You will be responsible for the social media platforms ( TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook etc) and channel's strategy, content, actitivy, monitoring and reporting across the EMEA region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop content ideas based on current industry news and identified trends
- Day-to-day content posting across multiple channels including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
- Constantly review channels and posts to analyse results to direct future strategies
- Create monthly and quarterly reports with weekly highlights for internal stakeholders when necessary
- Work closely with team members to ensure organic social aligns with current activities for talent content creation, coverage, launches and partner exclusive launches
- Be responsible for implementing new and updated platform features, functions and best practice across all social channels
- Liaise with the EMEA Content team for all requests for the creation of graphics and other content to support the Social Media calendar as required
- In conjunction with the EMEA Digital Marketing team and the Partner Marketing team, be aware of and help coordinate any Partner advertising execution (Paid Social)
- Ensure you are up to date with Social Media trends and best practice by attending relevant industry events, workshops and seminars
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd language, ideally either German, French or Dutch but all languages considered, is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience in a social media role either in-house or agency
- Experience of working with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube
- Deep understanding of social media marketing and targeting/building audiences
- Strong understanding of the gaming and eSports world is an advantage but not essential
£24,000 - £27,000 basic + bonus (has typically been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised lunches
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW and send your CV
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes