We are hiring for a Senior Translation Project Manager to join a leading translation agency that specialises in the business sectors of life sciences, clinical trials, medical and related technology.
Fluent English is essential. Knowledge of another language is an advantage but not essential
Our client is a leading LSP (language services provider) to the business sectors of life sciences, clinical trials and medical. They have fantastic business relationships for translations with some of the industry's most recognised companies.
100%, fully remote working. Must be UK based.
To join their international, growing translation department, they wish to recruit a Senior Translation Project Manager. You will be working as part of a friendly team that work on large and complex translation projects.
Your role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing quotes and timelines based on client requirements and seeking approval by Team Lead/Senior Project Manager/Head of Operations where relevant
- Working closely and on a daily basis with clients on their translations requirements - attending regular client meetings, either online or face to face if required
- Overseeing multiple languages projects, often 20-40 languages.
- Supporting the Head of Operations with the development of new training and processes.
- Selecting appropriate resources from a database of translation professionals, ensuring that we can supply when required the correct breadth of languages, experience, cost and expertise.
- Coordination of human and technical resources to achieve the successful completion of projects and jobs
- Monitoring deadlines and budgets
- Effective use of MemoQ and Portico
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Knowledge of another language is an advantage but not essential
- Educated to degree level - languages degree preferred
- Proven experience in Project Management - ideally from the translation, LSP / language industry, media transcreation or similar is a preference
- Experience of working on multi language translation projects, such as projects for 10+ languages
- Experience of working in a multilingual team environment and on complex, fast paced projects is essential
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, with strong numeric and analytical skills
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in order to prioritise workload and meet client deadlines.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership and use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and inclination to learn
SALARY, WORKING HOURS & BENEFITS
£30,000 - £34,000. Benefits include 100% fully remote with all remote equipment, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Senior Translation Project Manager, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes