Senior International Business Development Manager, London. Superb opportunity to join a global consultancy, working with international, blue chip clients across the globe.
English. Fluency in a 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
Basic salary of £50,000 - £80,000 + commission (OTE c£150,000/£200,000 + uncapped)
Our client is an international software technology and financial services consulting company. They work in good partnership with many of the world's leading blue chip, multi-£million turn over companies from all industry sectors.
To join their London based international sales office, they wish to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager. Your role as Senior Business Development Manager will be to develop new sales and win new clients for their full range of technology and consulting solutions. The job will include the following responsibilities:
- Identify, win and close new business contracts with large multinational companies
- Expand and lead a successful sales pipeline driving strong revenue growth within the territory
- Commit to and deliver on sales targets.
- Accurate monthly forecasting of orders and revenue.
- Formulate the strategies, tactics and account plans, under the direction of management, necessary to develop the leads and relationships within assigned territory/accounts
- Present sales materials and conduct product demonstrations to potential clients
- Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through sales process, including qualification of prospects, assessment of potential client needs and closing of business
- Build up extensive Product knowledge and knowledge of Competitors
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd language an advantage but not essential
- Ideally educated to university level
- Proven, successful C-level / Director level sales experience (ideally experience from a SaaS company, (advantage for Fintech) of direct sales mid-to-large sized companies in the territory
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment to deliver results.
- Superb negotiation skills and experience in managing sales cycle from pipeline development to close.
- Strong executive presence skills to work with the senior management team and other relevant areas of the organization.
- Positive attitude and unsurpassed client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- A new business, hunter sales mentality is essential
- Exceptional business and analytical skills
- Very Driven & Highly Motivated
Basic salary of £50,000 - £80,000 + commission (OTE c£150,000/£200,000 + uncapped).
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Business Development Manager, please email your CV to us immediately.