Our client is a world leading LSP (language service provider), with a strong reputation for quality and reliability of service. They currently have an exciting new job opportunity for a Senior Associate Business Development to grow their full LSP services portfolio into new markets, mostly legal, across the US.
Can be 100% remote - option of working out of the New York office if desired
Our client is one of the world's leading LSP. They have built a reputation for quality, reliability and flexibility with their global team of IP (intellectual property) translators, foreign filing experts and patent analysts. They lead the IP field with innovative services and technology.
In order to grow their full IP and patent protection solutions & service sales , they wish to recruit a Senior Associate Business Development, ideally with good knowledge and experience in the IP market, to join their expanding US team. The role will typically cover the following job responsibilities :
- Detecting and prospecting new clients/opportunities within corporate in-house IP teams and law firms to develop the US market for patent/IP translation, foreign filing and IP research services
- Building and maintaining an active pipeline
- Onboarding and managing a portfolio of existing customers
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Generate daily outreach efforts (direct mail, digital marketing, cold calls) to prospective clients
CANDIDATE SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Experience of consultative sales in the LSP or IP space
- Proven success in closing new business and retaining existing accounts
- Knowledge of patents
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work remotely with previous success in performing independently
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce)
SALARY & BENEFITS
Base salary: Competitive + (uncapped) commission. Benefits: 20 days’ holiday (plus public holidays and birthday leave), 401(k) with company contribution, healthcare scheme, dental/vision/life cover
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes