Senior Brand Ambassador. An excellent new opportunity for Senior Brand Ambassador to manage a team of Band Ambassadors, who represent several leading luxury car brands and to connect virtually with customers to demonstrate and display the cars and their features.
Fluency in English is essential
Our client is a specialist media and technology company, working with global brands and recently undertaking a range of virtual reality customer experiences.
As a Senior Brand Ambassador, your role will be to lead and manage a team of client brand ambassadors who connect virtually with people, host live personal virtual tours as a product marketer in a truly innovative Virtual Showroom to help get the customer excited about the car, hopefully leading them to book a test drive at their local car retailer of choice. Typical job responsibilities will include:
- Bring your passion to coach and lead associates in partnering with other departments to ensure achievement of company and client quality goals while addressing employee related issues
- Coordinate training on new or revised information relating to services, products or processes of the project
- Motivate and develop your team along with the Live Tour Manager with your open, honest manner, high level of integrity, and judgement in providing feedback and acknowledging a job well done as you play a big part in the associate’s development and career mobility
- Strong ability to negotiate deals and use initiative
- Estimate and track key account metrics
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Ability to deliver a full Needs Analysis of customer and tailor the Product features to the customer needs
CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in English is essential
- Engaging, personable, rapport builder
- Strong negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
- Ability to build and develop new business to meet sales quotas
- Ability to manage and develop a sales territory for prospective clients
- Dynamic and responsive
- Attention to detail, including depth of knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
SALARY & BENEFITS
£28,530. Competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you like private medical from day one, holiday entitlement and be clear on statutory holidays as well, and paid sick entitlement (after passed probation)
To apply, please send your CV to us immediately.