Sales Manager, Turkey. Superb opportunity for a Sales Manager to join a world leading banking equipment (ATM cash machine and payment solutions) technology company to grow their business sales of their full product range into the retail banking sector of Turkey.
Our client is a world leading technology and manufacturing company in the cash and payment solutions sector. They have a powerful position in global banking and payment solutions technology and continue to offer leading solutions of technology and products for the financial services and retail banking sector.
In order to manage and grow their sales for the Turkish retail banking sector, they wish to recruit a Sales Manager. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop business and build up distribution network based on company strategy and reach the sales target in Turkey
- Manage sales projects and control the selling process
- Prepare and negotiate sales contracts and agreement
- Keep and improve relationship with the partners and customers
- Participate in public events and fairs to promote company brand and products
- Provide foresight recommendation for future development, such as new market development, new product design.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Fluent in Turkish and also excellent business English language
- Previous work experience in banking self-service terminal sales, ATM sales and/or bank IT related or Fintech/ bank sector software selling experience or related experience
- Extended experience in direct and channel sales and customer relationship development & management
- Strong negotiation and aggressive sales skills
- Customer Driven, Results Oriented with integrity and systematic work habits
- Good Human relationship skill and cross culturally sensitive
- Business travel is required
Negotiable - Annual Base Salary 100000 TL — 160000 TL (Net) + Annual Floating Performance Bonus ( It is floating and depends on annual task completion. Up to 2 times of salary (Net ) ) + Sales Commission.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766