Sales Manager, Turkey. Superb opportunity to join a world leading ATM cash machines and Banking Equipment Solutions company for the retail banking market of Turkey. Their business continues to grow successfully across the Europe and keep the business established as a world leader in ATM and cash solutions and payment services.
Our client is a world leading banking equipment producer (ATM cash machines, cash recyclers, cash depositors, cash sorters, retail solutions, and branch transformation solutions) for the retail banking and financial services sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continue to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the retail banking sector.
In order to manage and grow their full range of product sales for Turkey, they wish to recruit a Sales Manager. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Primary focus is on business development, developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated accounts. Account planning and opportunity planning of targeted accounts
- Accountable for building relationships and defining customer needs
- Deploy, direct, and execute winning sales opportunities; Effectively advise customers through consultative selling techniques; manage and update the sales opportunities through CRM. Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development.
- Manage sales projects and control the selling process.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments and headquarters for the resource’s assignment and project planning. Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professional, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying & manage leads and prioritising opportunities.
- Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to sector
- Provide foresight recommendation for future development, such as new market development, new product design.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Excellent communication skills both in Turkish and English language
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- 3 plus years work experience in sales and marketing in Turkey, Bank IT or ATM related experience, 5 plus years work experience with track records in sales management
- Extended experience in direct and channel sales and customer relationship development & management; Wide and good connection with top managements of Turkish banks preferred;
- Strong negotiation and aggressive sales skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Based in Istanbul. Have Driving License.
Negotiable - Annual Base Salary 100000 TL — 160000 TL (Net) + Annual Floating Performance Bonus ( It is floating and depends on annual task completion. Up to 2 times of salary (Net ) ) + Sales Commission.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766