Sales Manager, Cambodia
Superb opportunity to join a world leading banking equipment (ATM Cash Recyclers etc) & payment solutions company. With a global subsidiary head office in Hong Kong, they successfully work in partnership across the world with the leading banks, payment equipment distribution companies and other international retail partners.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Our client is a world leading banking hardware and equipment producer (such as ATM cash recycling machines etc) for the retail banking and financial services sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continue to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the retail banking sector.
In order to manage and grow their full range of product sales for Cambodia, they wish to recruit a Sales Manager. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Primary focus is on business development, developing a strategy and sales plan into the major Banks in Cambodia. Account planning and opportunity planning of targeted accounts
- Develop business and build up sales or distribution network based on company strategy and help reach the sales target in Cambodia
- Manage sales projects of innovative products and control the selling process.
- Prepare and negotiate sales contracts and agreement.
- Develop and improve relationship with the partners and customers (banks)
- Participate in public events and fairs to promote brand and products.
- Provide foresight recommendation for future development, such as new market development, new product design.
- Feedback to the director for every business opportunity, project improvement, problem, customers' demand, etc. in time, use CRM system to record as well
- Provide periodic reports with sales performance data to HQ for supervision and control.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Bachelor degree or above degrees of related majors like Sales, marketing and IT is preferred
- At least 3-5 years work experience in sales, ideally technology
- Previous experience and knowledge of working with major national Banks is essential
- Extended experience in direct and channel sales and customer relationship development & management
- Strong negotiation and aggressive sales skills
- Ability to work under pressure, self-motivated. Willing to accept and learn new things
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Have Driving License
- Based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Negotiable - c$2,500 USD per month.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766