Sales Director, Turkey. Superb opportunity for a Sales Director join a world leading banking equipment (cash and payment solutions) technology company to grow their business sales of their full product portfolio (ATM machines and equipment and self service smart/Ai payment solutions ) in Turkey.
Our client is a world leading technology and manufacturing company in the cash and payment solutions sector. They have a powerful position in global banking and payment solutions technology and continue to offer leading solutions of technology and products for the financial services and retail banking sector.
In order to manage and grow their full business operations and sales strategy for Turkey, they wish to recruit a Turkish speaking Sales Director. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Business development, developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated accounts of full company product range, including ATM machines and all our other solutions (including both hardware and software)
- Building long term client relationships, defining customer needs and match with product solutions
- Deploy, direct, and execute winning sales opportunities
- Effectively advise customers through consultative selling techniques
- Manage sales projects and control the selling process.
- Build up, manage, coach and lead the local sales force toward sales goals
- Preparation of Proposals, Tender Responses .
- Prepare and negotiate sales contracts and agreement.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments and headquarters for the resource assignment and project planning
- Maintaining an understanding of all competitor activity relevant to sector
- Provide foresight recommendation for future development, such as new market development, new product design.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Fluent in Turkish and also excellent business English language
- Education to Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Successful work experience in sales and marketing in Turkey with experience in banking equipment / banking hardware (for example ATM equipment and machines), Fintech, Self Service Smart payment solutions or similar. A background in banking software is also of interest
- An excellent business knowledge and a successful sales career in to the Turkish retail banks is essential
- A strong track record in sales management
- Experience in direct and channel sales and customer relationship development & management
- Strong negotiation and aggressive sales skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
Negotiable - Annual Base Salary 180000 TL — 240000 TL (Net)+ Annual Floating Performance Bonus ( It is floating and depends on annual task completion. Up to 3 times of Monthly Base Salary (Net)) + Sales Commission, business car etc.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766