German speaking Sales Director. Superb opportunity to join a world leading technology company for the financial services sector and retail banking, developing a range of equipment (ATM, Cash systems and payment solutions terminals). Their business continues to grow successfully across the world and keep the business established as a leader in business financial services.
Our client is a world leading software and hardware development company for the financial services and retail banking sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continues to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the financial services and banking sector.
In order to manage and grow their full business operations and sales strategy for Germany, they wish to recruit a Sales Director. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop the business sales strategy and the distribution network based in Germany
- Manage all sales projects
- Prepare and negotiate sales contracts and agreement
- Maintain and develop business relationships with all business partners and clients
- Participate in events, exhibitions and trade fairs
- Create a plan for future business development, such as new market development, new product design etc.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Excellent communication skills both in German and English language
- Previous, successful work experience in banking payment equipment, such as self-service terminal sales, ATM sales and/or banking software
- Experience in direct and channel sales and customer relationship development & management
- Strong negotiation and aggressive sales skills
- Customer driven, results oriented with integrity and systematic work habits
- Passionate, hungry in learning and discipline in behaviors; must be proactive and a good team player
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
€80,000 - €150,000 + excellent package benefits and annual bonus targets
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766