NEW JOB! Russian speaking Legal office Assistant. Fantastic opportunity for a Russian speaker to join a law firm in central London as their Office Assistant.
Russian and English
Our client is a specialist notaries company in London managing legal matters to the banking, insurance and shipping industries.
To join their international client department, they wish to recruit a Russian speaking Office Assistant. Your varied job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing Notarial (legal) documents in both English and Russian
- Efficient and effective organising and filing of legal documents
- Managing short translations (client correspondence, short documents etc.) from English into Russian and from Russian into English
- Regular liaising with both Russian and English speaking clients
- Legal document and file management
- General office tasks when requested
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Russian to mother tongue standard as well as fluent English is essential, both written and spoken
- Previous, similar office administration experience is desirable but not essential.
- Basic Office skills are essential - well organised, excellent administration abilities, prioritisation skills etc.
- Able to work to high standards of accuracy and confidentiality (all documents are legal)
- Be able to work under pressure and work as part of a team
- Have full legal right to live and work in the UK without restriction
SALARY & BENEFITS
£25,000. Excellent benefits include: 22 days annual leave , annual bonus.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us. The job is urgent and to start ASAP!
Contact: Jonathan Grimes