We have a superb job opportunity with an international and top performing recruitment consultancy for a Recruitment Consultant, working with clients in the lucrative business sectors (IT & Life Sciences) across Europe. As Recruitment Consultant, you can expect to work as part of a supportive, international team, with excellent training, career guidance and development.
Central London office (City) + travel into Europe when required.
Fluent English is essential. Fluent in any other languages is an advantage but not essential
Base salary is negotiable, £23,000 - £30,000 + excellent commission structure (OTE c£40,000 /£70,000 uncapped) , bonus and company benefits.
Our client is a hugely successful recruitment agency, working in niche business markets (such as Technology, Life Sciences & Pharma , Oil & Gas and Telecoms) across Europe. They have developed fantastic, long term business relationships with global organisations, proving to them an excellent recruitment service that has created strong business relationships over many years.
In order to develop and work on their many ongoing recruitment assignments, they now wish to hire Recruitment Consultants. You will focus on the exciting business markets of technology and life sciences and will have the overall responsibility to research and develop your own new clients, work closely with hiring managers on job vacancies and also manage the candidate identification and selection process - the full 360 of recruitment. Your job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates (using job applications, LinkedIn, networking, social media etc.)
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates
- Business Development-acquire new clients and develop our existing client portfolio including client meetings
- Candidate Management in the recruitment process
- Database Maintenance and create your own recruitment desk
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in other languages is an advantage but not essential
- Educated to university degree level - any subject
- Have strong, confident communication and inter personal skills - this is a people business!
- Energy enthusiasm and be willing to learn and be guided by experienced managers is essential
- Previous recruitment experience is not essential - FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
- Excellent winning, sales focused mentality is key!
- Be competitive, focused and willing to go the extra mile to achieve your success
- Have a cultural awareness of European business markets and methods
- Be willing to travel once every couple of weeks into the DACH countries, to meet clients or candidates
SALARY AND BENEFITS
A negotiable base salary of c£23,000 - £30,000 + excellent commission structure - one of the best in recruitment (OTE c£40-£50,000) , bonus and company benefits (25 days holiday, healthcare and excellent company events). On offer also is career progression and a fantastic work culture, ongoing training, business workshops. This is a great opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues who will develop you in time into a strong, successful performer.
To apply please email your CV to us - the job is an immediate start.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.