Recruitment Account Manager. An excellent opportunity to join a niche and very successful, international recruitment agency dedicated to the health and medical sector
Hybrid work location - Central London office & Remote/Work from home (2/3 days a week office option)
Fluent English is essential. Fluency in any other 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
Up to £24,000 and company benefits.
Our client is a hugely successful recruitment agency, working in medical and health markets across Europe.
In order to work closely with job searching candidates on new employment opportunities, they wish to recruit a Recruitment Account Manager. Working closely with hiring managers, your role will be to ensure the searching and management for candidates for specific client hiring projects. Your job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and grow relationships with the company candidate and talent community
- Running search campaigns both online, on the phone, and by using your own creativity to identify candidates within the market
- Headhunting and market mapping (who works where and who knows who) to establish yourself as the top talent scout in your market
- Keeping up yo date with all relevant business news (Mergers, Acquisitions etc.)
- Managing contact with candidates during the recruitment process
- Providing interview coaching, general career advice
- Converting target cold candidates to warm candidates within our community
- Using CRM to manage, update, record and document all conversations, candidate records and actions.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency in any other 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
- Previous recruitment experience is essential - either contract or permanent. All recruitment sectors considered
- Experience covering international/european markets
- Track record overachieving targets
- Strong search skills: using Linkedin recruiter, advanced Boolean search, headhunting, lead generation, CV stripping
- Resilient, creative, curious, process driven, and able to build relationships
- Excellent proven ability at managing client accounts and delivering on recruitment projects
- Strong, all round communication skills for work with both clients and candidates
up to £24,000 base salary + excellent commission structure. You will earn extra money from targets achieved (e.g. Number of placements, New business/development of existing accounts, Ratios (CVs to interviews, interviews to placements etc.)
To apply please email your CV.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.