PPC Manager. Superb opportunity to be part of a thriving eCommerce company and play a key role in the growth of their Paid Campaigns as well as organic content strategy.
Harlow, Essex ( 30 mins NE of central London)
up to £40,000
Our client is a thriving and fast growing, global eCommerce business disturbing a wide diversity of consumer products by all eCommerce channels.
The role of the PPC Manager, which would ideally suit a PPC Marketing professional looking to develop their managerial capabilities, will be to lead a team of highly skilled International Paid Search Executives and to ensure industry-leading planning and execution across multiple channels and markets. Your typical job responsibilities will include:
- Drive positive / pro-active campaign optimisations that deliver growth and profit improvements (daily, weekly, monthly).
- You’ll help implement more efficient working processes and play a key role in undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing projects to ensure targets are met.
- Be hands on with optimisation of Google Ad campaigns including search ads and Google Shopping.
- Set up paid social campaigns by conducting target audience research & writing relevant ads, whilst ensuring effective campaign and ad structure.
- Drive International sales growth whilst adhering to strict ROAS and ACOS targets.
- Become the group Amazon Marketing ‘go-to’ person for both PPC and Amazon Product Content, using your knowledge and experience of Amazon Marketing to advise and assists the wider Amazon Marketing team as necessary
CANDIDATE PROFILE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Advanced Knowledge of Google Search Ads, bid strategies and Industry-wide PPC best practices
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience working in PPC either in-house or agency based
- Experience managing large marketing budgets with a strong emphasis on delivering strong ROI
- Ecommerce, Amazon Seller or Vendor marketing experience highly desirable
- Understanding of advanced excel functions and ability to independently create reports and analysis
- Strong presentation and communication sk
- A degree in marketing, mathematics or similar is not necessary but is an advantage
SALARY, WORKING HOURS : up to £40,000, Monday-Friday, 08:15am - 4:45pm
CONTACT: Jonathan Grimes
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO US IMMEDIATELY