We are hiring for a Polish speaking Director of Sales & Operations Strategy to join a global customer experience / contact centre outsourcing consultancy who work with global business partners across the world. This is a new and strategically important role that will be responsible for managing the business operations in Poland and EMEA through performance, innovation, people and thought leadership.
Fluency in Polish and English is essential
Our client is one of the world's largest customer experience outsourcing consultancies, working with a wide range of companies from all business second across the global, improving their customer experience by using their wide range of successful technology and digital solutions.
The Director of Sales Operations and Growth Strategy will own the client relationship and sales operation and acts as a general manager for the site in Krakow. You will lead and develop high-performing teams in diverse EMEA markets, driving a vibrant sales culture and top-and-bottom line performance as a P&L, developing innovative solutions designed to grow revenue, while maintaining focus on long-term strategic objectives.
As the site lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that your leaders and their sales teams ( you will be managing a team of Senior Sales Manager, who have a number of Team Leaders beneath them who manage 10 to 12 Agents each) are supported in creating and executing strategic plans and in the completion of required management processes (i.e. channel management, goal setting, etc.). You will serve as a strategic thought and business partner to the client, your team and the wider business engaging to develop data-driven plans to deliver scale and innovation.
You will support the Krakow sales operation and cross-functional teams to ensure that the business runs smoothly, ensuring flawless execution against the strategy. You will be analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done in diverse EMEA markets.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Achieve 100+% contractual bonus goals, revenue generation, expenses, forecasting, and financials
- Manage day-to-day operations and deliverables
- Improve the key success metrics
- Develop a strong operating model to ensure rigor behind the below accountabilities: Revenue Forecasting accuracy, Revenue and margin goals, Client, customer, and Employee satisfaction scores, Indirect below operational model
- Partner with the client on communication and changes and ensure that messaging reaches all employees.
- Developing sales teams and leaders
- Bring all support teams together to ensure alignment implementation of the site strategy
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent Polish and English is essential
- Educated to University Degree
- Strong experience in sales operations management
- People management experience with proven record of success is essential - you will be managing a team of Senior Sales Manager, who have a number of Team Leaders beneath them who manage 10 to 12 Agents each.
- Experience in building executive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- An ability and a system to deliver multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects
- A high level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- A strong track-record in coaching, people, and leadership skills
- An ability to execute and maintain best in class Sales methodology practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
SALARY & BENEFITS
PLN 25,000 per month and more superb benefits (Variable incentive bonus plan, Tuition reimbursement, Global career mobility, Employee recognition programs, Professional development, State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity, Rich wellness program and health incentives
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to play your part in developing the business across Poland and the EMEA territory for a major company, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes