NEW JOB! Payroll Administrator. Excellent opportunity to join a leading construction company to manage their full employee payroll operations and associated tasks.
LOCATION: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 + benefit
Our Hatfield based client is a major construction and utilities company, working on a range of important construction related contracts.
They now have an opportunity for a Payroll & Finance Administrator. The job will report to the Finance Manager and will typically cover, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- End to end monthly and weekly payroll of c140 staff.
- Gathering and collating financial information, uploading it and presenting on Excel
- Daily cash books and cash flow analysis
- Processing all information on Sage Payroll.
- Suppliers accounts, processing invoices
- Month end reconciliations
- Data Analysis
- Commercial report and issues - internal
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous payroll experience ideally to a volume of employees
- Experience on SAGE Payroll is essential.
- Excellent abilities with EXCEL
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication skills
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum. Working hours are 09.00 - 17.00 (office based, Monday to Friday). Excellent benefits include 25 days holiday including bank holidays, 3% pension scheme
To apply please email your CV to us immediately.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.