Payroll Administrator - £32,000 - £38,000 pa plus great benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a world class, international and highly successful accountancy practice in London
Fluency in English is essential
Our client is a leading and highly successful international accountancy firm based in Central London with a great working environment and offering excellent career opportunities.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your main responsibility will be to manage, review and occasionally prepare payroll for an individual client based, ensuring net salary calculations, RTI filings, auto enrolment deadlines and related payments are completed on time.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to obtain information and answer technical, payroll related queries
- Updating payroll for changes in tax codes, attachment orders, student loans and such information from third party sources
- Keeping accurate records on internal systems of the correspondence flow and ensuring that information is received in line with the agreed guidelines with each client
- Reconciling payment to HMRC control accounts; and provision of these deliverables in an accurate and timely way.
- Experience of working in a similar payroll administration role, with the ability to also complete calculations on a manual basis
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
£32,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- Paid overtime (paid at time and a half)
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible holiday where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan up to £6,000
and other great benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing accountancy practice with excellent career progression opportunities.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV to us or contact Lisa Grimes