LOCATION : Sunbury on Thames, South West London
LANGUAGES : Fluent English is essential
COMPANY: Our client is a world leading technology company.
As a Materials Planner , your primary responsibility will be to manage the materials inventory as well as troubleshoot and carry out routine maintenance on production line machinery.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initiate and manage material procurement in a manner that is timely, cost effective and in line with production needs
- Conduct stock quality control, including specification approvals and spot-checks of materials on delivery
- Manage relationships with suppliers, including conflict resolution and providing vendor performance reports
- Coordinate with planning and production teams to ensure materials are prepared in timely manner
- Conduct regular maintenance of production line machinery in line with safety procedures and production needs
- Conduct troubleshooting and repair of production line machinery as required by the business, in line with safety procedures and production need
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential
- Experience in material planning, warehouse & inventory management
- Experience in machinery maintenance, repairing
- Graphic design experience (Adobe Illustrator) is an advantage
- Ability to work independently, prioritising conflicting departmental demands
- Ability to apply judgement to diagnose and resolve technical challenge
- Highly computer-literate with Proficient in Microsoft Excel; JD Edwards experience is helpful.
SALARY : £23,000 - £24,000 pa plus a review/increase after 6 months (subject to performance) and excellent benefits including
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
WORKING HOURS are 8.30 - 17.30 Monday to Thursday then 8.30 - 3.30 on a Friday