We have a superb new job opportunity for a Localisation Project Manager to join a leading, international languages services providing company serving many business sectors and companies with excellent language solutions.
Fluent business level English.
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Our client is a leading, international language service provider (LSP), working with leading companies from all business sectors across the globe with a superb range of language solutions (translation and localisation ).
To join their international localisation department, they wish to recruit a Localisation Project Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support multiple business areas with localisation tasks
- Account Management of major clients during the localisation projects
- Be responsible for ensuring Account Management team receives superior standards of project management, responsiveness & customer service
- Co-ordinate projects to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements
- Work closely at all times with Account Managers, Production Centre PMs/DTP/QA teams, Finance and IT teams
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent in business English, is essential
- Educated to BA, Degree level in Translation, Business Administration, IT
- Industry experience including at least 1 year as a Project Manager with either an LSP or a language division of a company or similar
- Knowledge and experience of the following applications is a requirement - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook or Mail
- Ability to assimilate, hold and interpret a wide variety of information
- Flexible and versatile in nature, eager to take on new challenges
- Results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed
- Mac OS user experience advantage
- Demonstrable experience liaising with virtual international teams
- Demonstrable experience in finance/budget management
- Ability to manage and organise a large volume of emails
SALARY & BENEFITS
Excellent, very competitive salary and benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes