Japanese speaking Translator. Fantastic opportunity for a Japanese speaking translator to join an international translation company on the production of their global translations.
Japanese to mother tongue standard + fluent English is essential
London + Remote/Work From Home option until July 2021 (then the job will be 100% office based)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international translation company.
To join their international translation team, they wish to recruit a Japanese speaking Translator. Your role as Japanese speaking Translator will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Translations from English into Japanese, working towards higher text lengths and levels of difficulty
- Taking responsibility for the quality of your own work.
- Running various quality assurance checks on your own work and incorporating any feedback into your work
- Carrying out translation and QA into English, if applicable
- Carrying out various other language-related tasks as required, with training, such as implementing edits and client feedback, understanding and carrying out overlays and link checking, running quality checks on files transcribed by freelancers, finalising transcriptions and translations in your and other languages.
- Maintaining your own records and admin, where needed.
- Working towards being signed-off and showing independence in your work.
- Working towards checking others’ work and answering client queries.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Japanese to mother tongue standard / native level as well as fluent English
- MA University level education in translation
- Have an ability to work quickly
- Previous translation experience is not essential as full training will be provided
£20,000 - £25,000
To be considered for this opportunity as a Japanese speaking Translator please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.